Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello Lovelys. :)

     How are you? I am doing fine, but I have a butt-load of homework to do this weekend. Fun, fun. ;) So, I thought maybe you would want to help me out. I need you to visit this website and share it with your friends (I promise it is nothing bad.): synthetichormones.weebly.com It is from a school project I did. Anyways, about this homework deal. I have Alg. I, Eng. I, AVID, and World History homework. How about you?

      I am going to a Broadway like show tomorrow called "Hooray For Hollywood". I am not sure what it is about, but it should be fun. It only cost $20 for a family of 4 to get in since my father got tickets from work. ;D

     I am trying to come up with new ideas for this lovely blog o'mine. <-- See what I did there? It's almost St. Patty's Day. lol. I am open to any kind of crazy ideas. So comment below anything you want me to do because I will do almost anything. :) Also, I do not think you have to have a blogger account to comment, so comment away.

xoxo-
 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment